Monday, October 24, 2016

2016 - Day 298/68 - Monday...

I VOTED this morning. I got there about twenty past seven, and I was the 16th voter at that office. According to the news, many central Texas counties are seeing record turn-outs for early voting on the first day. Go do it, it is what you do when you care about what is going on. AND...the sunsets here in central Texas are just as good as the ones in Hawaii!

Okay, okay, alright already. I got back into the swing of things today, after being out of town for about 10 days. It was not as bad as I was expecting, I got a good nights sleep last night, and I kind of feel like I am back on schedule, my Texas schedule.

I got my desk cleaned off, made it to two (previously) scheduled appointments, and all is well with the world. One of the seminars I attended in Hawaii was about putting positive energy in your life and giving positive energy to those you meet throughout the day. That was a lot easier done in Hawaii than it is here, although I am giving it a shot. Traffic is certainly one of those things that I need to get a grip on...it tends to get my day off to a not-so-positive-start. BUT, the results you see with be a kinder, gentler Bill. Yeah, I know, it sounds like something you have heard before, but...

Deeds, Action, Changes, POSITIVITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment