Saturday, October 8, 2016

2016 - Day 282/84 - Saturday...

This plant (really a big vine) that grows up towards the front of the property near the road, has never bloomed in the 8 or 9 years we have lived here. I always assumed it was a wisteria vine (the vine parts look like a wisteria vine) but Jody told me this morning that it was blooming. It is a pretty little bloom, but I/we have no idea what it is. Any thoughts on the subject?

I was busy all day long and got nothing accomplished. Well, that is not totally true, but it is pretty close. Jody and I went into town this morning and ran some errands. We got back home about 12:30 and went down for naps. Then we went into Georgetown for lunch, and stopped at Walgreen's on the way back and got our pneumonia vaccinations. So, there were all sorts of things that were accomplished in between those higher points, but they are boring to you (my legion of loyal readers), so for all practical purposes, I got NOTHING accomplished today.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment