Thursday, November 2, 2017

2017 - Day 306/59 - Thursday...

It is still Thursday, I am pretty sure. It has been a long day. I remember when I was a little kid, it was awesome (in the literal sense of the word) that I could get onto a cylindrical metal tube and within a few hours, I could be in a totally different geographical area. I got up this morning, did some chores, went into the office and then headed off to the airport. Now I am in Chicago, attending the National Association of REALTORS® Annual Conference. A totally different environment than I am used to. Austin, Texas is the eleventh largest city in the United States, but it does not seem to me like a particularly big city, but I guess it is. I know we have big city problems, particularly traffic, but it is nothing like what I experienced from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the restaurant where I had dinner and then back to the hotel. Big city, big sirens, big issues.

But I digress...

I have to go to sleep now, my first meeting is at 8:30 in the morning, and I still have to register at the convention center first.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIGHTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment