Monday, November 27, 2017

2017 - Day 331/34 - Monday...

Cyber Monday. Honestly, I believe I have received about 75 e-mails from Amazon (aren't they all from Amazon?) telling me about the one time offers that I am passing by. I admit, I did buy ONE THING on-line today, and I did get a 20% discount, but I just lucked out on that one. It is something I have been pondering for a long time, and it just happened to be the Monday after Thanksgiving, so I guess I have bought in to the whole thing. Honestly, I do not have any aversions to on-line shopping, it is just that, if Jody or I need something, we generally go somewhere and buy it. We need it, we buy it. We don't (generally) get into the frenzied shopping panic. Okay, let me clarify that; JODY does not get into the frenzied shopping panic. I have been known to be swayed by Madison Avenue, but the older I get, the less swayable I have become, and I am proud of that.

Taste is all in the eye (or eyes) of the beholders. This is the last of the pie from Thanksgiving, and I expected that it would be history after tonight, but we are taking a pass on the pie. Maybe tomorrow. But I have to tell you, it was (and remains) one damn good pie.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRENZIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment