Wednesday, November 15, 2017

2017 - Day 319/46 - Wednesday...

All day long today I thought it was Thursday. I am really not wishing my life away, I just thought it was Thursday. I was reminded several times that it was only Wednesday, but I just a minute ago thought it was Thursday again. After this, the real Thursday is going to be a big disappointment. The photo that I am including in this journal entry has nothing to do with anything that was done today, since it was actually taken on Monday night as I was driving home. No real point being made with the photo, I just kind of thought it was interesting, so I took it. I thought there were some nice contrasts between the lights and the darkness.

Whatever...

Otherwise, another good day. Lots of accomplishments, lots of stuff cleaned off my desk, lots of good ideas being investigated, lots of lots.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LOTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment