Monday, November 6, 2017

2017 - Day 310/55 - Monday...

Back home, yippee. After the concert last night, and getting back to the hotel relatively late (for me), the morning was calm and there was no rushing. I don't know what time I woke up (and I don't know what time it is right now), but I got packed, watched the news, showered and went downstairs and got a pumpkin muffin for breakfast. Candy came over to the hotel and we left for the airport at 10:30, made it to the airport and thru security and made it to the gate at about 11:30. No issues with the flight, and I slept thru most of it. Today (the first Monday in November) was Wurstfest in Walburg, so I stopped on the way home and got us two dinners. We have participated every year since we have been on the edge of nowhere, and this may be out ninth year. Traffic was kind of reminiscent of Austin, and the line of cars down CR 1105 was backed up for a good two miles. 45 minutes to get through the line, but it is good to be home.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WURTFEST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment