Friday, November 3, 2017

2017 - Day 307/58 - Friday...

I still have not found it necessary to wear my overcoat that I was so freaked about how I would pack it and bring it with me to this conference in the frozen north places. It is not warm, but there is not/has not been that much wind and/or precipitation in this place, and for that it has all worked out okay. I have seen lots of people with puffy jackets and bundled up with scarves that would make you think it was sub-zero outside, but honestly, it has not been too bad. I think most of the folks walking around are over-reacting or maybe they were outside a lot longer than I was. The furthest I have walked while here is about 20 blocks, and maybe I just have enough fat on my body that I have not found it too uncomfortably cold. Maybe. In other news, I believe the weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse over the weekend, so maybe I have just 'spoke too soon', but we will see.

Otherwise, I spent a good portion of the day giving friends and colleagues a hand.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HANDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment