Friday, November 17, 2017

2017 - Day 321/44 - Friday...

I am not sure if this guy had bacon for breakfast AND for lunch, or if his dog is just overly affectionate. I am going to go with bacon though. I pulled up to a traffic light at about 12:45 this afternoon, and he was next to me. I watched the dog lick on him for about thirty seconds, and I decided this would be a great photo. I rolled down my window, and as I did, the dog got into the back seat. I hollered out to the guy if I could take a picture of that, and he said, if she wants to come back up here it is okay with him. So, from the next lane over, I encouraged the dog to give him some more doggie kisses, and she did. I took about five or six photos, and I think this one best captured the tongue action.

The things we used to see when we didn't have a gun are the things we now see when we all have a camera.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOGGIE KISSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment