Thursday, November 9, 2017

2017 - Day 313/52 - Thursday...

Do you recall that, just the other day I was writing about how I enjoyed the cacophony and the noise and the immediacy of large cities? I still have it in my head that Austin is a small town, but alas, it is the eleventh largest city in the United States. And traveling down Spicewood Springs Road, across from one of the fire stations does not give one much room to avoid the noise of a fire truck when it decides to move past where you were stopped for a traffic signal. I of course, took it as an opportunity to take the photo of the day, and document the situation (experience) for posterity.

But I digress. As you may be able to discern from the photo, it remained a grey, overcast and chilly day. As far as I know, there was no rain throughout the day, but yesterday and overnight, we has 0.28". Nothing to shout from the roof tops, but something. That makes the total for the month (so far) to just over a half-inch.

I will probably water over the weekend, when the temperatures are supposed to be in the 70s, and it is supposed to be beautiful central Texas weather. And that is not normal.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOISE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment