Monday, November 20, 2017

2017 - Day 324/41 - Monday...

I think a lot of people have already started their Thanksgiving Holiday, and that is perfectly okay with me. There was traffic (of course there was) this morning, but I do not really recall stopping in the expressway. Maybe, but it was not memorable, and there were no wrecks that I noticed. I got into the office and did some power-real-estate and cleared a few things off my desk. I have had a couple (maybe three) brief cases over the years, but I keep going back to a nicely hand tooled leather one that I bought about 15 or more years ago. It is actually a woman's case, but no one mentioned that to me when I bought it. One of the handles was coming un-sewn and I had used some Scotch® tape to keep it from getting worse. This morning, I cleaned out the brief case and put all my stuff in a card board box, and took the case to the shoe repair place to be fixed. I am currently living out of the card board box, but I will get my brief case back tomorrow.

Tonight's photo is of Barney the cat, taken yesterday after I got home from the Empty Bowl Project. He is a shy cat, and we have never been able to get too close to him. He has his jobs around the house, and our jobs are to keep him in food. All parties to the transaction are satisfied with the arrangement.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment