Tuesday, November 7, 2017

2017 - Day 311/54 - Tuesday...

I really, REALLY like urban living, even though we live at the edge of nowhere. I like the hustle and bustle, and I really like the noise of sirens and gun shots...but there is one thing that I miss in the urban environment, and that is sunrises and sunsets. They views from my hotel room and the high rise buildings I visited while I was in Chicago were absolutely beautiful. There were clouds and there were city scapes, but I did not see a sunrise or a sunset. I saw pigeons and lots of landscape plants (I saw more cabbage looking things in flower beds than I have EVER seen), but I did not see the moon or any stars. SO, I kind of have the best of everything; I get to see the cities when I travel for my work and volunteer efforts, and then when I am at home, I get to see nature and chickens and cattle and fields and stuff like that.

I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment