Monday, November 13, 2017

2017 - Day 317/48 - Monday...

Wowza, wowza, wowza! Today was kind of like old times, lots of meetings and lots of accomplishments and lots of good things happening. I got into the office about 8:30 this morning and got a full days worth of work done before I left at 9:30 to attend a Texas Real Estate Commission meeting. I like to get down into the weeds of how things work (not like toasters and garbage disposals), but how our agencies work and how the legislative issues go back and forth and how rules are put forth. All that kind of stuff. Unfortunately, I had to leave the TREC meeting at 2 o'clock and head of to another meeting, and then it was back to the office for a while before I attended a Campaign Kick-Off for Donna Howard. Good information was shared, and it is always a good feeling to mix and mingle with like-minded individuals, working together to make things better.

Tomorrow I will be in a class all day, so I will be heading off to the Highland Lakes Board early in the morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WOWZAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment