Sunday, November 26, 2017

2017 - Day 330/35 - Sunday...

Even though I kept adding things to the To Done list, I got everything crossed off EXCEPT killing wasps and trying on my tuxedo for the coming weekend. I think the tux will still fit, even though I have gained a good bit of weight. What's the worst that can happen? Four or five hours of total discomfort? I think the tux has an expand waist band, so that will probably be okay. I think the tux is in town, so I will get to that tomorrow. The wasps, on the other hand, need to be addressed pretty quickly. If the weather would be more like normal it would not be such an issue, but we are expecting  warmer than normal temperatures for the next couple weeks at least.

In addition to everything else, I had to work on the water trough float for the cattle. even though the float is a pretty straight forward device, the way it is connected is another story. I expected I would need to make some early American engineering triumphs, but as it turned out, the new float was able to be connected just like the old float was, and there are no leaks, according to the water meter. Good job myself!

I did get all the Christmas lights finished, and even though it is not apparent from photos, I think they are pretty cool up by the front gate. That is about all the decorating we do here, although we used to go all out with the decorations. We are getting old and even more set in our ways. There are a couple things I may break out and set up in the house, we shall see. As it is, our tradition (okay, my tradition) is to turn the lights on on Thanksgiving day and leave them on until January 1st.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIGHTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment