Thursday, November 23, 2017

2017 - Day 327/38 - Thanksgiving Day...

It was a beautiful day on the edge of nowhere, here in central Texas. It did not get as cold overnight as had been predicted, and all the plants have been transferred back outside. Tomorrow will be a watering day and a plants some more bulbs day. I have a long list of things to get accomplished over this long Holiday weekend, and it seems I was busy all day (except for the napping parts), and I only got one thing on my list completed. There is still time, and I just don't want to risk burn-out.

We had a lovely dinner, just the two of us, with all the Thanksgiving foods you would expect. We ate about 2:30 and then for dinner, we had apple pie. While sitting out in the yard with the dogs earlier this afternoon, I noticed the blooms on one of the roses that was really very pretty, and that is the photo for this days journal entry. I did get most of the lights replaced on the fence up by the road, I just have one more string to install and that will be it. It is not like me to quit with one more string of lights to put up, but I did, so there.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment