Sunday, February 4, 2018

2018 - Day 35/330 - Sunday...1826...

Barney has been making himself more visible lately. He was out and about for a good part of the morning. He knows we are around and he does not run off when he sees us (he does walk away briskly however), and we talk to him when we can. He has been hanging around for several years. We share him with the (good) neighbor. The other (the bad) neighbors are not neighbors that we would like to share anything with. But we have good fences, they don't. Don't get me started. Anyway, this is a photo of Barney helping himself to a drink on the patio this morning, just after we had finished breakfast. He has a pretty good life, we think, and we put food out for him daily, and we give him a warm spot (not sure if he takes advantage of it) when it is really cold outside.

I got all the chores on my 'to done' list finished for both days. That was a pretty good accomplishment, even if I do say so myself. Some of the stuff was more difficult than others, but I got it done. There is still more to do, but I believe in giving myself achievable goals.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment