Wednesday, February 14, 2018

2018 - Day 45/320 - Wednesday...1810...

So, it is very evident even to me (well, duh) that I do not hold a degree in engineering. As a matter of fact, I don't hold a degree in anything. So there. But there were times this afternoon that I was totally baffled when (A) I was trying to open a card board box that had no obvious glue or tape on it and (B), when I was trying to access the items that were inside the otherwise impervious card board box. I destroyed the box to access the contents (four 25 foot long exterior extension cords), but then I could not release the extension cords from one another. The box was a simple task requiring only stupidity (I got that in aces) and brute strength (not so much anymore), but the task of releasing the four cords from one another took tools (three) and a mind with a mathematical bend (Nope, not here). It took wire cutters, giant scissors and a phillips head screwdriver, but I got those bastards separated. After all that, I forgot what I was going to use the cord for.

On another note, all the chicks are now residing in one of the big pens outside, but inside the big pen. Two pens are inside one big pen. The other big pen (next door to the previously mentioned pen) is where the big girls go in and out to their coop. It is a zero lot line situation, and we will see how it all works out. Tomorrow morning is too soon, but we should have collected enough data by tomorrow afternoon to see if it will all be okay.

Happy Valentine's Day too, by the way.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PhDs, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment