Monday, February 19, 2018

2018 - Day 50/315 - Monday...1819...

Happy President's Day. I made it to the office in (possibly) record time this morning. It was a really nice day in the office, I got a lot of work done and nobody screamed at me (not even once). Last week in the office, we had an infestation of carpenter ants in the office, and there is still evidence of them today. The pest folks said it would be a week or so before they were all gone, and that the Chinaberry tree outside is the culprit. If I could bring the chickens in to the office, I think that would take care of the challenge, but that is kind of impractical. Of course, I could always say that they were emotional support chickens, and that would take care of that. No issues. But then there is the challenge of the chicken sh*t, and I am really not prepared to cope with that. I will have to deal with the flying carpenter ants buzzing me like a 747 (outside cock roach), but perhaps I am exaggerating.

But maybe not.

The hen on the left (a silver lace Wyandotte) is one of the old girls, and if you were to see her walk, you would think she was a dowager princess. She is just (probably) old and arthritic.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment