Thursday, February 22, 2018

2018 - Day 53/312 - Thursday...1804...

It is still cold and rainy here, and I went into the office unprepared. It did not get out of the 40s, and it remains grey and overcast. I am about done with it. Tomorrow, it is supposed to be in the 70s, and more rain, but we shall see. Since this crap started we have received less than 3/4" of rain, but it has been ugly and cold and damp. We are (did I mention that?) tired of it.

On a different note, I saw Barney this afternoon when I was taking him some food. He is just as curious about us as we are about him, so he just hangs out and watches. And we assume he gets his fill of food before something else gets the rest of it overnight.

Here's hoping for the better weather tomorrow...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment