Monday, February 5, 2018

2018 - Day 36/329 - Monday...1837...

Apparently not enough people in central Texas called in sick today. Traffic was not noticeably lighter, and it was not noticeably kinder either. Traffic is traffic, and there is not a lot that (at this late date) can be done about it. The best time to plant a tree is 50 years ago. The second best time is today. That is a good thought for a tree, but it is somewhat lacking when we are talking about infrastructure.

Here I go...

But not really, traffic is just something I contend with. I listen to a lot of recorded books, and I started a new one today. David Sedaris. I think it is his new book, but I am beyond the point of keeping track. Interesting. Easy to keep up with, and you really don't have to pay that much attention. That is kind of the way I like my books right now. I have read quite a few 'deep' books over the past four months or so, so now I m just trying to give my brain a rest.

Oh, but the photo you ask...this is a photo of the girl dogs, both up in my lap in the blue chair over the weekend. I am not sure what we were watching; maybe the CBS Sunday Morning News, maybe not. But it was fun for them both to be there and being quiet. AND...they watch television too. It is fun to watch them watch the tv, especially when there is a dog in a commercial.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment