Monday, February 12, 2018

2018 - Day 43/322 - Monday...18IDon'tRemember...

This is the penultimate day of the 2018 Texas Association of REALTORS® Winter Meeting. I will attend the Board of Directors Meeting tomorrow, and that will close this years meeting. Today, I attended the Texas Real Estate Commission quarterly meeting. I always really enjoy these meetings; as a group of professionals, many of us just take the intricacies of our business for granted. I think it is fascinating to actually attend meetings to see how things work. PLUS, I got four hours of continuing education credits for attending, a twofer!

Lots of other meetings throughout the day, and tonight was the STARs Reception, honoring the Texas Association of REALTORS® REALTOR® of the Year, Dan Hatfield. Dan is a great and deserving former Chairman of the Texas Association of REALTORS®, and he attended my Installation as Chairman of the Austin Board back in 2014. A very deserving man, and I am happy to know him and call him my friend. I like the photo of the two of us!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, REALTOR® of the Year, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment