Sunday, February 18, 2018

2018 - Day 49/316 - Sunday...1816...

I have tried really hard to come up with something of interest to report to you today, but I have failed. No, really. I really did try. I spent about five minutes searching the Googles for something interesting. Anything interesting. Trivia. Historical facts. Hysterical facts. Birthday facts. nothing. Nothing interesting happened today. NOTHING.

I did get all my chores done; fresh hay to the cattle, chicken coop cleaned. A couple of putzing around the house things, but nothing interesting. I was going to sweep out the garage, but I decided that would not be interesting either, so I passed on that. Jody and I started to watch a Netflix movie, but we did not think it was interesting enough to finish. It is still on 'pause' in the DVD player.

Since it is Sunday night, I kind of doubt that there is anything interesting on TV. We did have a friend of Randy's come by this afternoon and buy some hay from us. Then he and Randy and I stood around and talked about this and that, but it was nothing interesting.

I fell asleep during the five o'clock news, because it wasn't very interesting. They talked about a new addition to an art museum on the UT campus, but it wasn't very interesting. the weather is not interesting because it is all the same forecast, and when they predict something and it doesn't happen, that is not very interesting.

We are not very interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DIS-INTERESTING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment