Thursday, February 15, 2018

2018 - Day 46/319 - Thursday...1828...

The posted photo pretty well sums it all up for me. Hopefully we are a nation are at a tipping point. I have been tipped a long, long time. I understand not everyone agrees with my views, and I try very consciously not to share them on this journal site, but I am tired. I have seen (and will make my own decisions) several of my friends point/counter-point postings, but here is what I think was the most telling of all so far: The high school shooting yesterday in Florida was totally predictable. The next was is predictable as well. And the ones after those, and the ones after those.

It needs to stop. Do something. Somebody do something. I'm begging you.Yes, it is the people who are committing these horrific crimes, but we need to make it more difficult for these to access these weapons. There has to be a balance. DO SOMETHING.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHIT FIT, Kindnesses (I mean it), Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment