Thursday, February 1, 2018

2018 - Day 32/333 - Thursday...1860...

And, we are heading for another cold front overnight. Expected to lower temperatures by about 20 degrees or so, which should put us at about normal temperatures for this time of year. This is a picture of one of the plants that I have been (religiously) schlepping in and out of the house/garage, depending on how cool it is expected to be. No need to take plants in for the near term, but I am pretty proud of this little succulent. Who knew they bloomed? Who knew they bloomed in the winter? I have never professed to have a green thumb, but as of last year, I have learned the first rule of gardening is water.

I did manage to get a hair cut in today, and a couple other errands done, as well as some work in the office. I am heading to San Antonio tomorrow to take a full day of class. A nice drive south and a nice drive north...both during rush hour! And no traffic in the middle.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLASSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment