Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2018 - Day 51/314 - Tuesday...1827...

I have a couple voting day traditions. It is not important about whether it is early voting or general voting, my habits are the same and have been for the last several years, which means it is an early voting tradition as opposed to a general voting tradition, since I NEVER wait until the actual election day to vote. I have friends that like to vote on election day so they can be in all the hustle-and-bustle of the moment, but I am much more comfortable with my little adhesive sticker that proclaims to the world that 'I VOTED'.

One of the traditions is to be the first in line, and the second is to get into a ruckus with the little old blue haired matrons that are paid to monitor the voting. There is at least one supervisor, and least one assistant supervisor and then there is a plethora of those that choose not to be supervised.

This morning, they were close to calling a gendarme in on me, and a uniformed officer actually did arrive on the scene, but he was only there to exercise his constitutional right to vote. Note to self: Try a little bit harder NOT to rile those ladies up. And, another note to self: What fun would that be?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, I VOTED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment