Sunday, February 11, 2018

2018 - Day 42/323 - Sunday...18IDon'tKnow...

This is interesting, I did my journal entry last night, and somehow I did not get published. I didn't even know it until JoeMac in Mississippi inquired about my health this afternoon. When I got to a place where I could open my lap top, there is was, just waiting to be published. That is a first!

Another day of good stuff, but I did get to stay in the bed a little bit longer this morning that I ordinarily do. My first meeting was 10 o'clock this morning, and my last 'meeting' ended at about 4:45 this afternoon. Then it was down to the lobby bar for a few minutes, and then back up to the room for a few minutes, before we walked over the Aussies for some TREPAC volleyball. It is too darned cold for volleyball here today (it is 38 degrees right now), and really, REALLY damp outside, so I stayed inside and walked outside to watch the games every now and then.

Two more days of meetings and it will be a wrap to this Winter Meeting!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOLLEY BALL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment