Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018 - Day 55/310 - Saturday...1804...

Crawfish are nothing new out here on the edge of nowhere, but crawfish the size of my fist are not the usual thing you see. And, crawfish the size of my fist walking across the driveway in the middle of the day is not something you see every day either. We have not had a lot of rain over the past week, short of an inch-and-a-half, but maybe that was just what this guy (or gal) needed. Anyway, when left to his own devices, he was gone a few minutes after I took this picture.

I accomplished very little of a productive nature today. I did manage to take a couple naps, Jody and I went into Georgetown and had lunch, and that was about it. I only have a couple things on my list of chores for tomorrow, and that will not be too bad.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MUD BUG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment