Thursday, February 8, 2018

2018 - Day 39/326 - Thursday...18Something...

Today was a busy day of meetings and meetings. And then there were more meetings. And after the meetings, there was an event. The event lasted until early evening, and it was not terribly long, so that was good. It was a long day, and there was a lot of multi-tasking involved. There was some periods of hysteria, and some other periods of non-hysteria. Kind of a roller-coaster day, but everything turned out okay in the end.

This sign was out in front of El Arroyo this morning when I passed by, and I thought it kind of represented the mind-set at the time. People tend to be just a teensy bit unreasonable in 2018. Nothing is anyones fault, everything is someone else fault. I am getting a little tired of that. I am happy to take responsibility for the things I do AND the things I DON'T do. I told someone today that I was WRONG about something, and that I could have sent them an e-mail to tell them, but I decided to call them on the phone to tell them instead.

They were surprised.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRONG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment