Tuesday, February 13, 2018

2018 - Day 44/321 - Tuesday...1819...

Okay, back home after several days in Austin attending the Texas Association of REALTORS® Winter Meeting. Good times, hard work, good friends and not enough hours in the day. BUT...being back home is its' own reward! This photo is from this mornings Board of Directors meeting. See the aisle seat with the closed lap top and the coffee cup? That's my seat. Lots of information from a variety of staff, volunteers and other folks that are a LOT smarter than I am. I got into the office this afternoon, did some power real estate, and then headed home, making a couple stops along the way to clear other items off my 'to done' list.

Life is good, it is dribbling rain outside, and I am heading for the bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment