Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2018 - Day 58/307 - Tuesday...1791...

And now for something completely different. I give you, a snowy owl floating around on an ice flow, somewhere where it is cold. Sure, I could have given you the usual wreck or cloud photo. I considered a photo of Barney the cat, or maybe a chicken. But this caught my eye the other day, and I decided to share it with you this evening.

Today was really a pretty good day. I had lots of errands to run and got everything completed and actually got home at a decent hour. It rained a little bit here today, we got 0.08", just enough to keep things (particularly the chicken feed) wet. It is supposed to be clear for the next few days, and there is some controversy as to whether more rain will hit on Saturday or before. You never can tell.

Whenever it is, we will take it and smile.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNOWY OWLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment