Friday, February 16, 2018

2018 - Day 47/318 - Friday...1829...

Very, VERY shortly after this photo was taken, the armadillo decided it was through and CHARGED! My scream could easily have been mistaken for that of a girl, and could also be heard across several central Texas counties. It was early, it was dark and I was out there loosing the chickens for the day. I am not sure if I can run faster than an armadillo, but I know for sure I can run faster than that one; don't forget to zig-zag too!

Yes, today is Friday, and I am very happy about that. We are supposed to have rain everyday for the next seven days or so. We have had the clouds and overcast skies, so we might as well have the rain. There is the possibility of a couple inches of rain over the next week, and I hope we can get some water in the tanks for the cattle.

I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING planned for the weekend (well, not true) and I plan to get that accomplished post-haste.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ARMADILLOS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment