Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2018 - Day 59/306 - Wednesday...1790...

Well, here we are, Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Is it The Bahamas or the Bahamas? Whatever it is, only one of my bags made the trip with me. When last accounted for, the suit bag had travelled to Boston and JFK, and may (or may not) be delivered tomorrow around 3 p.m. That's okay, I have stuff that was really necessary in the bag the followed me. The other bag is obviously a wandering bag. I am pretty sure everything will show up when it is supposed to. Overall, I am really not seeing this as much of an inconvenience; I am of an advanced age, and this is the first time I have had any issue with misdirected or lost baggage. The odds were against me...it was bound to happen.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, the Bahamas. I will be here for four nights with upwards of a thousand of my colleagues from across the United States (and probably a couple territories) for a series of action packed (PAC'd, get it?) presentation. We are gonna be talking' politics with politicians for the next several days. I always enjoy these annual events, and I bet I walk away with some great information.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FULLISH MOON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment