Monday, February 26, 2018

2018 - Day 57/308 - Monday...1802...

Even before I got onto the expressway this morning, I could see the traffic was backed p for a long way. there was some thought about taking the service road for a while, but I went ahead and got onto the expressway. It took about four or five miles of very slow travel before I was able to get going. I needed to stop at Home Depot on the way into the office (and a couple other stops too), and I got to my 8 o'clock appointment with about a minute to share. I took a few photos of the wreck, and the photo for this post was between the wreck (there were two other wrecks today that I could have chosen from) or the interesting clouds at sunset, and I decided to go with the interesting clouds. I will keep the wreck photos in escrow for another day.

I hope you enjoy the clouds as much as we did!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment