Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 39/326, 2022 - Tuesday

In the oldest known version of the Cinderella fairy tale, her slippers were made of gold, not glass. It was another really pretty day in central Texas, but there is another chance of freezing temperatures overnight, so I am not going to take any chances by putting the plants back outside. I will wait until tomorrow. Then, if all goes according to plan, it looks like I will need to bring them all back in on Saturday or Sunday for another couple days. Then...who knows. I don't think anyone does. Walking was good this morning, and I got in to the office about 9:30. The charging port on my car will not stay closed when the car is parked. I have done all I know to fix it...powered down, rebooted, all that stuff...and it still stays open. I have an appointment with them to come out next Thursday to fix it. It is interesting, you no longer take cars in for service, the service comes to you. All was good (relatively speaking) in the office today. You never know what will happen, and today, for the first time in my real estate career, about 27 years now, I have a tenant that is in jail. I am not going to go in to details, but I doubt that he will make bond, and then we will have to go down a long and bumpy road to make the Landlord fiscally whole. Another day in paradise! It is always something new. The Meyer Lemon tree has actually had some buds bloom out, and they smell delicious. I did a little bit of research, and it should survive very nicely in the container, but I still need to figure out if I need another tree for pollination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment