Saturday, February 19, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 50/315, 2022 - Saturday

At their nearest point, Russia and America are less than three miles apart. I seldom stopped moving today. I had twelve things on my chore list, and I got seven of them done. Most of the day was spent busily doing laundry. One of the benefits of having several pair of underwear is, I only have to do laundry occasionally, not weekly. Today, I did sheets and mattress pads, all that stuff. Then, I did white clothes, colored clothes, blankets and comforters. I put the plants BACK outside (I will bring them back in on Tuesday morning), went to the drug store, the grocery store, trimmed some suckers off the live oak tree in the back yard, and then this evening, we had wine in Dick and Marge's garage. It was good to see the neighbors again, it has been a week or two. There were eight of us tonight, and that is always fun. Tomorrow, I have a few more chores to get completed, and I hope to have all that stuff done by about 3 o'clock. The low temperature tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40s, as apposed to this morning, when it was 29 degrees. I think I may take a quick nap after my walk in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment