Saturday, February 12, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 43/322, 2022 - Saturday

More toilets flush during halftime of the Super Bowl than at any other time of the year. Remember that tomorrow. It was a really long day today. I got up at 4AM, left the house at 5:15AM, and I got home just after 10PM. I have about another day and a half of the Winter Meeting, and then I can take a little bit of a rest. Even though it was a long day, it was a really good day. I reported to help get things ready for the TREPAC Awards Breakfast at 6 this morning, and the breakfast started at 7. There were meetings all through the day, and this evening, we had a TREPAC Major Investors event, that featured Ray Benson and Asleep at the Wheel. The. Best. Time. Ever. Okay, probably not, but the best time in a couple weeks anyway. But, even though it was a good day, it was still a long day. I don't have to get up particularly early in the morning, and I may even try to get up early enough for my morning walk with Dan and Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment