Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 47/318, 2022 - Wednesday

Because of the rotation of the Earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west. I got in to the office pretty early again today, and the traffic was not as bad as yesterday. I was able to get quite a lot of little things accomplished in the office this morning, and at EXACTLY NOON I logged on to register for our DC visits starting May 1st. It was crazy, the site crashed a couple times, it was a very confusing process, but I got the hotel I wanted and made my reservations. Now I need to work on my flights. I had an appointment at one of my listings this afternoon, and I made it home in time to log on to a 2 o'clock zoom. The zoom was scheduled for an hour and a half, but we were done in less that 45 minutes. I love finding time like that. Tomorrow I am working from home, so that will mean a little bit of extra sleep. In my old age, I think all the sleep I can get is a good thing. I can pretty much fall asleep anywhere, and one of my favorite places to fall asleep is on a plane, as we are taxiing out to take off! Many of you know I am enamored with clouds, and I think these were pretty interesting this evening, although they look a little bit more foreboding than I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment