Sunday, February 20, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 51/314, 2022 - Sunday

For every person on earth, there are 200 million insects. My day did not go exactly as I had planned, but the timetables for all my outside the house stuff were pretty accurate. Last night, there were eight of us for wine and today at brunch there were six of us. After brunch, I went in to Austin to run an errand, stopped by the office, and then headed off to Costco. My main purpose to go to Costco was to pick up a prescription, but I now know the pharmacy is closed on Sunday. I never would have guessed that. I did make it home at about 2 o'clock, which is pretty close to what I projected yesterday. Our walk was not as chilly as yesterday, and as I left the house there were some nice pink clouds. About ten minutes into the walk, we were greeted by beautiful red skies, and I am sharing one of the pictures of that sky with you in this post. The rest of the day was spent being stressed out and frustrated. My printer worked as intended yesterday, but it would not print a thing today. I did everything I knew to do before I called IT, but we got it working. IT hung up and it quit again. Finally did some this and that, and it worked again. I have not tested it in the last 2 hours, I just hope it will work the next time I need it. Otherwise, I am ready to call it a night, and go sit in the big chair with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment