Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 32/333, 2022 - Tuesday

Ketchup originated in China. Happy Lunar New Year to you! This is the Year of the Tiger. I was born in the Year of the Rabbit. For Chinese people, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope and life for a long time. It is tender and lovely. the moon goddess Chang'e in the Chinese legend has a rabbit as her pet, which stimulates the thought that only this creature is amiable enough to match her noble beauty. Another was of saying is that the Rabbit is the incarnation of the mood goddess per se and it is always a symbol of pureness and auspiciousness. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are gentle and approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner. I think that describes me pretty well. I tried my very best to A) Place a curbside grocery order and, B) Place a grocery delivery order. Neither one worked, there were no appointments available for today, and I have absolutely NO IDEA what I am going to be doing tomorrow, let alone making a date for curbside pick-up or grocery delivery, with a thirty-minute window. SO...I suited up, donned my N95 mask, and went to HEB and spent about $70 for some groceries. I now have milk, bananas, apples and stuff. I can make it through the freezing temperatures due to be experienced starting Thursday, and probably going through Saturday. I expect we will (mostly) all survive. I had two zooms today, I did not go in to Austin, but I won't be able to avoid that tomorrow. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, however, will be a no-brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment