Monday, January 31, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 31/334, 2022 - Monday

There is a house in New Jersey built in the shape of an elephant, a house in Oklahoma shaped like a chicken, and a house in Massachusetts made entirely of newspapers. So...I did NOT go in to the office today, and may not go in the rest of this week. I am not particularly feeling bad, I am just trying not to have anyone infected by me. I am not sure that, even though I am testing negative, I may still be able to transmit something. So, I am not going to take the chance. Ideally, that would put me back in the office on Thursday (five days after testing negative), but beginning on Thursday, we are supposed to experience some REALLY cold weather. Below freezing for many hours, and the possibility of some icing in the area. We are being told that it will not be another round of weather like we had a year ago, but who knows. There is still time. It has been raining most of the day today, and we have had a few breaks in the rain, at which time I try to take the girls outside, and it starts raining again while we are out there. Kind of like getting the car washed. Add to all that, the girls are not really too interested in getting their feet wet, and that just puts another degree of difficulty into it. Hopefully, we will all dry out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment