Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 5/360, 2022 - Wednesday

A pair of human feet contains two hundred and fifty thousand sweat glands. There are about one trillion bacteria on each foot. I bought more tickets for the PowerBall drawing tonight. If I will, don't bother calling, I will have all my incoming calls sent directly to voice mail. However, if I get lucky, you might get lucky, too. I don't need all that money, I just need enough. It was good to have time to walk again this morning. I got that done, and then headed in to the office, via the pharmacy. Even though I have not lived in Austin for about 15 years now, there are still some things I still do in Austin. It would be a lot more convenient to have my prescriptions filled at CVS or Walgreen's, but we used this small, locally owned pharmacy for over thirty years, so there is no real reason to change. When we lived at the farm, it was probably closer for us to do our shopping (Target, etc.) in Temple or Belton, but we just headed in to Austin for stuff like that. Old habits, I guess. No freezing temperatures overnight, but one more overnight on Thursday. That should be the last one for the foreseeable future. I will put the plants back out on Friday afternoon, and give everything some water. Here is another crescent moon pic, it seems to be hanging around so I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment