Friday, January 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 28/337, 2022 - Friday

Before the 1800s, there were no separately designed shoes for right feet and left feet. 'This' morning, 'I did a thing,' which is the same thing I do almost every Friday morning. A zoom call with my TREPAC buds. Then, later this afternoon, there was another zoom thing with all the Texas Trustees. My 'fur babies' made appearances during both meetings. In between times, I thought about taking a couple naps, but that did not happen. I put the covers back on the hose bibs outside, and brought the plants all back inside. 'The struggle is real!' Marge brought me some saltine crackers after she went shopping at HEB, and I just finished the homemade soup she brought me yesterday. 'So that happened,' and I feel much better already. It is no fun feeling even a little bit badly when you are here by yourself, because there is no one around that you can make miserable. I have a little bell, but whenever I ring it, nobody shows up. And I am tired of 'adulting.' I guess I could ask 'my person' to contact somebody elses person, maybe I could hire someone to commiserate with me, but if they got here, I would just have to explain that 'I'm not crying, you're crying!' What a bunch of babies.I've got 'all of the feels' working for me right now, and 'I'm just gonna leave this here,' and I will chat with you all more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment