Monday, January 24, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 24/341, 2022 - Monday

On average, humans fart once per hour. Finally, something I can claim to be above average at. I spend a good deal of time trying to unsubscribe myself from various e-mail solicitors. I used to just report them as spam, and that did not seem to make a difference. Unsubscribing seems to actually make a difference. YIPPEE! The day started cold and wet. When our walk started, it was not raining, but there was a stray drop felt now and again. Then the dribbles got a bit more frequent, then it stopped. Then it started again, a bit harder, but then it quit again. We all made it home just before the rain really took hold, but all through the day, we only recorded 0.17". That makes just about 0.7" for the month, and we will take whatever we can get at this point. I have not eaten anything really healthy today, not including the cucumbers and carrots. Cookies have been high on my intake sheet, and I just remembered, I had a banana this morning, and an apple at the office. I ordered a bedazzler thing the other day, and it arrived this afternoon. I have no idea exactly what I might bedazzle, but the possibilities are endless. Stay tuned. I may start a side hustle. All things equal, today was a good day, it could be a little warmer and it could be a little dryer, but, what the hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment