Saturday, January 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 29/336, 2022 - Saturday

A sneeze travels out of your mouth at more than one hundred miles per hour. I have been putting that theory to the test for the past several days. I was all ready to test negative today, but it was just not meant to be. Another positive test. I will do it again tomorrow. I am thinking I am getting some of my senses back (not common sense, unfortunately), and I just went in to the kitchen and stuck my nose in a baggy with a sliced lemon in it, and nothing. Maybe tomorrow. SO...since there was nothing better to do, I thought I would try my luck at ordering pizza on-line. At 2 o'clock this afternoon, I went on-line and ordered pizza (and stuff) from Dominos. Forty-eight dollars later (pizza, salad and some cheesy bread, delivery fee and tip), I hit the button. Two hours later, no pizza. I called the store that was supposed to do the delivery, and they said they had no record of it. I placed my order with them, and the charge was $27. Who says ordering on-line is cost effective? Thirty minutes later, I had my order, and I can eat on all that for at least the next day or so. I also decided to cook something for breakfast this morning, and it turned out very nicely, if I do say so myself. I have enough of these for a couple days, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment