Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Volume 14 - Day25/340, 2022 - Tuesday

Two million different combinations of sandwiches can be made from a Subway menu. Another cold, rainy and grey day in central Texas. We walked this morning, and it was not too bad. The ROMEOs met for breakfast after our walk, and then I headed in to the office. I had a twelve o'clock appointment, and then I headed off to the airport. I finagled an in-person appointment with Customs and Border Protection to get my Global Entry stuff done, and now I am all officially approved. They apparently don't look too closely at all my background stuff (just kidding CBP, that's a joke), so now I have my official ID number and I should get my official card in about two weeks. I have an appointment for an in-person interview in April in Ft. Lauderdale, and I have made my airline reservations, so I will cancel the appointment and spend a couple days with Mikey and his sister Norma. That will be fun, and I am looking forward to it. After that appointment, I headed back to the office and got a few more things done, and then I headed home. Ugh. On the way home, I stopped at Dairy Queen and got two medium size Cookies and Cream Blizzards. That ought to keep me for a while! The big gossip, and I need to be perfectly clear, is that I did not make out with Elton John last weekend when I was in Houston. He did slip me a little note, but I rejected his advances. JOKE! That's another joke! Oh, for Pete's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment