Saturday, January 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 8/357, 2022 - Saturday

Four thousand people are injured by teapots every year. Weather wise, today was a gloomy, awful day. Even so, I walked this morning with Jay, came home, fed the dogs, took a little bit of a nap, went to an 11 o'clock appointment, stopped at the new ginormous HEB, uncovered the plants on the back patio, moved the plants out of the garage back on to the driveway, washed and dried the bathroom bath mats, made myself a micro wave dinner, and watched a couple creepy shows on television. I think, overall, that the plants did very well over the few days of below freezing temperature. Hopefully, I won't need to cover them up again any time soon. I did get a few worthwhile things accomplished, the two naps are at the top of that list, and overall, not a bad day except for the weather. I have a couple things on my list to get accomplished tomorrow, which may or may not, I can neither confirm nor deny, include changing my clothes. I am still wearing the clothes I walked in this morning. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Tonight is wine night, and I am hosting, and I think it will be a somewhat sparse collection of neighbors. Lots of sinus and allergy issues, which, in reality, may or may not be COVID. There is just no telling anymore. I am looking forward to brunch tomorrow, hopefully there will be a little bit of sunshine. I do not think I have one entry on my calendar next week, which is really interesting. I may need to go back and double check that.

No comments:

Post a Comment