Monday, January 3, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 3/362, 2022 - Monday

A bumblebee beats its wings about 160 times a second. It was an early and cold morning for me. No walk for me today (or tomorrow), because I was scheduled to be in meetings all day (and tomorrow). I left the Curious House at about 7:30, got to the office about 9:15, got my desk cleared off, and headed to my meetings at the Airport Hilton. The building the Hilton occupies was originally the base command building when, what is now the Austin Bergstrom International Airport was the Bergstrom Air Force Base. I have very infrequently been in the building, and I think the last (and possibly the only previous) time was about ten years ago. I will be back there again tomorrow morning for another set of meetings, and it will kind of be a repeat of today. During the meetings, since I was not making any presentations, I managed to get quite a bit of work done as well. All the calls that needed to be returned have been returned, all the stuff that needed to be done got done, so that is perfect. The photo that accompanies this entry is a piece of art outside the meeting room I was in. I like it a lot, but I could not quite manage to get it in my briefcase without having unwelcome attention be drawn to me. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment