Sunday, January 2, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 2/363, 2022 - Sunday

"Happy Birthday to You" is the most often sung song in America. It was 21 degrees outside this morning when we started our walk. I did an abbreviated walk, since, even though I am crazy, I am not stupid. It is hard to comprehend that it was about 85 degrees here yesterday, and the high temperature today was about 46 degrees. Right now, I just let the girls outside, and it is 36 degrees according to my super-duper electronic weather station. It is supposed to be colder overnight than it was this morning. I expect we will survive this first world inconvenience; it will warm up beginning tomorrow afternoon, BUT there is another expected cold front coming through at the end of the week. After my walk this morning, I did my usual Sunday morning chores, then I headed off to brunch...there were four of us. When I got home from brunch, I went down for a nap, and after that, I begrudgingly sat at my desk for a couple hours, and get things ready for my initial tax filing for 2021. I ALWAYS get an extension, but I am trying to break that habit, now if I can just convince my CPA of that. It is likely I can get the initial numbers to him by the middle of the month, and I have already paid my fourth quarter estimated tax. Trying to turn over a new leaf. The girls have been enjoying the cuddle sessions, and I even got the laundry done this evening. I am facing the new year clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment