Friday, January 7, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 7/358, 2022 - Friday

It is warmer today than it was yesterday, and at the same time, it is colder. It all has to do with the humidity. Last I heard, it was 39 degrees with 82% humidity. The humidity level is expected to reach 100% before midnight, and when I was just out with the girls, it was misty-raining. If it really starts to rain, it is gonna get ugly, because the girls do not like getting their feet wet. I had my first zoom meeting of the year this morning. Not the first zoom meeting I have participated in, but the first zoom meeting I actually did via zoom this year. Think about it. The photo accompanying this journal entry shows Leslie praying to all things she finds holy that I will just shut and log-off. Maybe. Who knows, but she was doing some serious hoping that something, anything, would get better. And it did. I got in to the office this morning about 11 o'clock this morning, and by that time, I had done a full days work already. Going in to the office was really just the icing on the cake. I left for home about 3:30, and got home just before 5 o'clock. I went down to Dan and Nancy's for a few minutes, and came home with two frozen chicken breasts stuffed with red meat and broccoli sauce. I think there is another name for those, something French,  I cooked one for dinner tonight, and it was dee-lish, and the other one is in the freezer. I keep thinking I want soup for dinner (it's cold, remember?), but so far, nope. Maybe tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment