Sunday, January 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 9/356, 2022 - Sunday

In Connecticut, in order for a pickle to be officially considered a pickle, it must bounce. I'm not sure if it has to bounce on its' own, or if one is to slam it on the ground to see if it bounces. Having lived in the Curious House from just over a year, I had not yet traipsed down to the San Gabriel River. There had been walking trails down to the river, but they have been desecrated by the developers, and I really did not know how to access it. On our walk this morning, Jay and I traversed the area under construction, just a little bit muddy from the teeny bit of rain over the past two days, and got to the river. I hope that, after the road work is completed, they will restore a trail so the river is more easily accessible. Fingers crossed. This is a photo of the South San Gabriel, seen by me this morning. When I got home from the walk, I did not rush into the completion of my list of chores, and in fact, I have not given too much consideration to them. I got some stuff done late this afternoon, but it was really just a nice, calm day. The sun shone for much of the day, but as of now, we are back into a cloudy early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment