Sunday, January 30, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 30/335, 2022 - Sunday

During one lifetime, the average person eats sixth thousand pounds of food-the weight of six elephants. I am always happy to find things of which I am above average. I think I beat this one by the time I was 10 or 12. I tested negative twice today, so that is a good thing. After I tested the first time this morning, I got in the car and went to the donut-drive-thru. My senses of smell and taste have still not returned fully, but there are some things I can smell if I stick my nose into it; scented candles are the easiest things that I can definitely smell. Still no real good sense of taste. I've tried chocolate glazed donuts, and the rest of yesterdays pizza. Next on the list is a chocolate eclair. I will report back to you later. Against my better judgement, I took the plants out of the garage and out of the house, and put them outside. It is supposed to rain overnight, so I want them to get some good water. Extra cold mornings Thursday and Friday, so I will have to bring everything back in, but I pretty much have it all down to a science. I haven't decided whether or not I will go in to Austin tomorrow, but the fact that I am thinking about it, means I will indeed go in to the office. Tomorrow is the last day of the month, and we need to get IRS reporting stuff out as well, so I will go in to see what kind of chaos I can cause. Tonight's photo is of my refrigerator. If I didn't know better, I would swear it was the refrigerator at my fraternity house, back in 1969. There is truly not much difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment